Friday, November 13, 2009

Er... Better Late Than Never....

And so it begins....

Cool float, made out of banana leaves and flowers. Me? Not so much.

Of course they stuck me at the bow, like a mascot. Ye Gods! Why?


There are so many things wrong with this picture. Basically, the whole left side hahaha.


I NEVER WANT TO LOOK "SWEET" AGAIN. And let me assure you, I will be wearing black for the whole month of November to counteract this... Thing...

Woot Woot. Cotton-candy pink, as everyone knows, is my favorite color.
(That was a joke)

Austin Powers would be proud.... If I didn't have that scary Hollow Look goin' on

Bahaha. SO Gangster.

Little Babies from school. Miss Havisham in the middle.

I am SO outta my league here....

....and don't I know it!

Struttin' my stuff...

Still struttin'...

I think it's my life's work to always have the weirdest looks on my face. Hahaha, I can't even explain this.

YES. I am SUCH a rocker!

Okay, here I'm like, "Cool. A Trophy. I Wonder Why..."

Now I know.

The "Beauty Shots"

All I wanted to do was scream and jump around, but they made me.... *shudders* POSE.

Check out them shoes....

Finally! The Monster is free!

And last but not least, the candid, "My camera died so I'm using my webcam, in my bathroom because that's the only place with the best lighting, except, Not Really" shot.

Cheers!
Anchelee




















1 comment:

  1. Was this a bueaty contest or something ?? lol As for me I love the outfits lol what was htis for!? It looks really fun

    ReplyDelete